We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identification, veterans status or on the basis of disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Synergy Bank, please call Sallie Preston at 985-851-2217 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business or Economics or equivalent experience
- Minimum of one year of professional work experience with demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be proficient with MS Office software and able to quickly master the bank's technology and systems
- High degree of professional maturity, outgoing personality and comfortable in social situations at all levels
- Ability to network and build relationships within our organization to solve problems and complete projects as well as in the community.
- Demonstrates history of volunteerism including contribution to community/civic organizations and causes
- To learn and have experience with all aspects of banking including but not limited to operations, lending, product sales and marketing, customer service, accounting, human resources, regulatory compliance, and security and safety, by a scheduled rotation through all departments.
- Develops knowledge of deposit operations, loan operations and lending.
- Provides a superior level of customer relations.
- Ability to understand and retain regulatory compliance covering new accounts, consumer and commercial lending.
- Shadow department supervisors in their work and in supervisory duties as needed.
- Ability to open new accounts if the duty calls.
- Obtains knowledge of the bank's credit underwriting and portfolio management practices.
- Ability to analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and collateral evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans including the completion of and presentation of loan memorandums to Loan Committee for approval as required.
- Collects delinquent loans as required.
- Lead or participate in projects assigned.
- Actively participate in sales program.
- Participates in community affairs to increase the Bank's visibility and to enhance new & existing business opportunities.
- Markets bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customer needs.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Associate's degree with a concentration in electronics, telecommunications, computer science or networking with a minimum of two years' professional work experience in network and computer technology is required. Degree may be substituted with the completion of a comprehensive technology course from a technical institute or business school, equivalent military training, or years of experience in technology and/or networking.
Job Skills Needed:
- Demonstrated knowledge of troubleshooting in a desktop computing environment including but not limited to hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Demonstrated knowledge in resolving network problems related to Wi-Fi devices, workstations, servers, switches, routers, and DVR systems.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously.
- Assists with installing, supporting, and troubleshooting server, network, desktop hardware, and software applications.
- Ability to lift computers, printers, and run cable in the ceilings and walls.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve system and network problems as they occur, escalate problems to outside vendors as necessary, and recommend system and network upgrades where needed.
- Serves on the bank's Disaster Recovery and Disaster Recovery Re-entry Teams with the primary responsibility of maintaining and restoring IT systems.
- Assist with IT audits and examinations and orientation and training of new staff.
- Works under the direction and supervision of the IT Administrator and assists the IT Administrator as directed.
- Participates in bank-wide sales referral incentive program.
- Participates in bank sponsored community and business development activities as able and allowed.
- Follows all company policies and procedures applicable to the position and bank employees as a whole.
- Ability to work some nights and weekends for software upgrades and other issues that may arise.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Synergy Bank. Our mission is to foster a working environment in which members of the community will want to work - to be a part of Synergy, not just as a customer, but as a team member. Should you have any questions you may contact our HR Director, Sallie Preston at 985-851-2217.
If you meet the eligibility requirements and wish to apply for a posted position, please fill in the below information.