We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identification, veterans status or on the basis of disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Synergy Bank, please call Sallie Preston at 985-851-2217 or e-mail email@example.com.
Synergy Center Blvd., Main Office
- College Degree in Business or related studies; or equivalent work experience of 5 years
Job Skills Requirements:
- Professionalism in Appearance & Attitude
- High Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Professional written and oral communications skills
- Trustworthy with Impeccable Moral Standards
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with internal staff, board, customers and general public
- Able to adapt quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize
- Ability to lift 20 lbs.
Job Knowledge Preferred:
- Ability to take shorthand
- Financial & Accounting Statement Language
- Banking Experience
- Assistant to President in all capacities and Bank Liaison to the Board of Directors
- Assist President: Type correspondence letters, make appointments, maintain schedule, prepare reports and proof read documents
- Bank Liaison to Board of Directors
- Prepare packages for Loan Committee meetings and type minutes.
- Takes minutes at Board Meetings, and prepares reports
- Notify Directors of board and committee meetings
- Maintain stock records for Bancshares: transfer stock, process stock options
- Mail dividends and proxy information to stockholder
- Process quarterly referrals and incentives
- Type commitment letters
- Comprise Business Development reports.
- Schedule various luncheons/meetings/banquets for board and staff
- Active member of Donations Committee; process donation requests
- Back up CSR with account opening and maintenance on customer accounts
- Order collectible coins
- Certify documents with Medallion seal
- Active in Referral Sales Program
Loan Review Assistant
Loan Operations Department
- Two years of loan documentation experience
- Ability to create Excel spread sheets
- Ability to create Word documents
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Knowledge of loan documents
- Associates (or more) Degree or equivalent loan experience
- Knowledge with loan escrows
- Loan Compliance
The job responsibilities could include, but are not limited to the following:
- Reviews new loan files for adherence with loan policy and compliance
- Sending out early disclosures
- Escrow analysis; pay insurance and property taxes for borrowers
- Review HMDA forms
- Review denials
- Providing employees and customers with loan information
- Providing assistance to bank personnel as needed
- Cross-selling bank products and services (Sales Referrals).
- Answering phones as necessary and providing telephone assistance to customers.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Synergy Bank. Our mission is to foster a working environment in which members of the community will want to work - to be a part of Synergy, not just as a customer, but as a team member. Should you have any questions you may contact our HR Director, Sallie Preston at 985-851-2217.
If you meet the eligibility requirements and wish to apply for a posted position, please fill in the below information.