Synergy Bank strives to give our customers more ways to manage their finances while adding convenience. Our online services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Online banking offers the convenience of accessing your accounts and making transactions 24 hours a day from the comfort of your home or office. It is safe and secure so you can use it without a worry! Sign up for online banking today.
- A free convenience service for our customers
- Available anytime, anywhere with an internet connection
- View account balances, transfer funds, and more
- Safe and secure
We know you want true control of your finances, total convenience on your schedule, and customization to do things your way. That's why it definitely pays to check into online bill pay.
- Control what is paid, how much is paid, and when it's paid
- Make payments quickly and easily
- Gain greater control over cash flow
- Easily set up recurring payments
Signing up for this free service is easy! Just log into your Online Banking, select the account you wish to enroll, choose the Bill Pay tab, and complete a quick enrollment process.
Account to Account Transfers
Account to Account Transfers allow you to easily move money between your Synergy Bank account and accounts you own at other financial institutions. To set up your Account to Account Transfers, please follow these easy steps:
1. Sign into Online Banking. Click the "Bill Pay" tab, then click the "Transfer Money" tab at the top of the page.
2. Click "Add an Account" and enter the routing and account numbers of your external accounts. For security, you will have to verify that you are the account owner of those accounts in three easy steps:
- Wait two business days. Synergy Bank will make two test deposits and one test withdrawal into the account you are adding.
- You will need to look at the transactions of the account you are adding to identify the test deposits.
- Enter the deposits in Online Bill Pay. You will be asked to enter the two deposit amounts in order to verify you own the account.
3. Once completed, you can make one-time transfers or set up recurring transfers.
Easily send money to family, friends, babysitters, and more — without the hassle of carrying cash! PopMoney lets you securely transfer funds to a recipient with just a few clicks of your mouse. All you need is a checking account and internet access!
- Conveniently send money to:
- Reimburse your friend who picked up the full tab
- Pay your lawn care service
- Surprise your child in college
- And more!
- Pay anyone with a bank account (even at other financial institutions, too!)
- Secure, electronic transfer
- Low fees* based on amount of funds transferred and speed of delivery
Signing up for PopMoney is simple! Just follow these few steps to start sending payments today:
- Log in to your online banking account and select "Bill Pay" tab.
- Click on PopMoney®.
- Enter your recipient's email address, mobile phone number or account information.
- Upon submitting the payment request, the recipient will receive further instructions for completion of transaction.
- Confirmation will be received as soon as the transfer is complete.
*Read our FAQ to learn more about how PopMoney works and what fees are associated with the service.
With Synergy Bank eStatements, you can cut the clutter of ordinary paper statements while keeping your account information safe. Sign up today for this free service and access your statements online anytime! Once you sign up for online banking you can sign up for eStatements. To help you get it done faster, we have created this step-by-step tutorial to guide you through the process.
- Quickly access statements at your convenience
- No more paper statements getting lost in the mail or needing to be shredded
Access your account information anytime by calling our toll free number: 844.SYN.BANK (844.796.2265)
In order to access Online Banking, your computer should have one of the following supported browsers and operating systems:
Operating Systems Certified: Windows 7, Windows 8; Supported: Windows 10, Windows Vista, Mac OS 10.7 & Above
Browsers Certified: Internet Explorer 9-11 (32-bit); Supported: *Internet Explorer 9-11 (64-bit), Edge Browser, *Mozilla Firefox (Current Version), *Google Chrome (Current Version), *Apple Safari 6+ (Mac OS Only)
eStatements: Adobe Acrobat Reader Version 7.0 minimum required.