Online Branch for Business
Synergy Bank strives to give our business customers more ways to manage their finances while adding convenience. Our online services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and most are free.
Online banking offers the convenience of accessing your accounts and making transactions 24 hours a day from the comfort of your home office or office. It is completely safe and secure so you can use it without a worry! Contact a customer service representative today to sign up for Online Banking.
- A free convenience service for our customers
- Available anytime, anywhere with an internet connection
- View account balances, transfer funds, and more
- safe and secure
When running a small business, we know you want true control of your finances, total convenience on your schedule, and customization to do things your way. That's why it definitely pays to check into Business Online Bill Pay.
- Control what is paid, how much is paid, and when it's paid
- Make payments quickly and easily
- Gain greater control over cash flow
- Save time by importing payees from Quicken® or QuickBooks®
- Easily set up recurring payments
- Track your company's spending and payment history
- Business Online Bill Pay is available for a low monthly fee.
With Synergy Bank eStatements, you can cut the clutter of ordinary paper statements while keeping your account information safe. Sign up today for this free service and access your statements online anytime!
- Quickly access statements at your convenience
- No more paper statements getting lost in the mail or needing to be shredded
Account to Account Transfers
Account to Account Transfers allow you to easily move money between your Synergy Bank account and accounts you own at other financial institutions. To set up your Account to Account Transfers, please follow these easy steps:
1. Sign into Online Banking. Click the "Bill Payments" Quick Launch link, then click the "Transfer Money" tab at the top of the page.
2. Click "Add an Account" and enter the routing and account number(s) of your external accounts. For security, you will have to verify that you are the account owner of those accounts in three easy steps:
- Wait two business days. Synergy Bank will make two test deposits and one test withdrawal from the account you are adding.
- You will need to look at the transactions of the account you are adding to identify the test deposits.
- Enter the deposits in Online Bill Pay. You will be asked to enter the two deposit amounts in order to verify you own the account.
3. Once completed, you can make one-time transfers or set up recurring transfers.
In order to access Online Banking for Businesses, your computer should have one of the following supported browsers and operating systems:
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9
Browsers: Internet Explorer 9.0 (32-bit), Internet Explorer 10.0 (32-bit), Internet Explorer 11.0 (32-bit), Internet Explorer 9.0 (64-bit), Internet Explorer 10.0 (64-bit), Internet Explorer 11.0 (64-bit), Mozilla Firefox (Current Version), Google Chrome (Current Version), Apple Safari 6+ (Mac OS only)
eStatements: Adobe Acrobat Reader Version 7.0 minimum required