We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identification, veterans status or on the basis of disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Synergy Bank, please call Sallie Preston at 985-851-2217 or e-mail email@example.com.
Location: Main Office; Hours: 40 per week-schedule varies depending on branch needs
- Two years paying and receiving teller experience or cashier experience
- Effective communication skills and professional appearance
- General knowledge of Fiserv system and basic computer skills
- Lift currency and coin – approximate weight 40 to 50 pounds
- Ability to work at all locations with a flexible schedule
- Provide assistance to customers and staff while maintaining a professional image.
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide Excellent Customer Service.
- Routine teller duties – paying and receiving.
- Processing night / ATM deposits.
- Issuing cashier checks and money orders.
- Accepting utility payments.
- Processing loan payments.
- Cross-selling bank products and services (Sales Referrals).
- Providing assistance to bank personnel as needed.
- Answering phones as necessary and providing telephone assistance to customers.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Synergy Bank. Our mission is to foster a working environment in which members of the community will want to work - to be a part of Synergy, not just as a customer, but as a team member. Should you have any questions you may contact our HR Director, Sallie Preston at 985-851-2217.
If you meet the eligibility requirements and wish to apply for a posted position, please fill in the below information.