We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identification, veterans status or on the basis of disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Synergy Bank, please call Sallie Preston at 985-851-2217 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Service Representative
East Houma Office
HOURS: 40 per week - Monday thru Friday
- Pleasant and professional appearance with effective communication skills.
- Knowledge of bank products.
- Strong customer service and sales skills.
- Two years of new accounts and bank sales experience.
- Three or more years of bank sales experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Fiserv system
- FINRA Series 6 license or be willing to dedicate the personal time to study for and successfully pass the exam.
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Open new accounts through bank system and upload daily.
- Comply with Bank Secrecy Act paying attention to Customer Identification Policy.
- Communicate with customers to resolve account related problems and to ensure positive public relations.
- Explain services to potential personal and business account customers to generate additional business.
- Ability to work with clients to discover and encourage referrals to other bank divisions.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Synergy Bank. Our mission is to foster a working environment in which members of the community will want to work - to be a part of Synergy, not just as a customer, but as a team member. Should you have any questions you may contact our HR Director, Sallie Preston at 985-851-2217.
If you meet the eligibility requirements and wish to apply for a posted position, please fill in the below information.