We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, veterans status or on the basis of disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Synergy Bank, please call Sallie Preston at 985-851-2217 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Service Supervisor
Hours: Monday-Friday 8-5
- Bachelor degree in business, finance or related field or four or more years of bank sales experience
- Effective communication and coaching skills
- Working knowledge of Fiserv and Microsoft Office products (Including Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer service operations, sales and banking products
Oversees the Customer Service Representatives (CSR). Responsible for providing initial and continuing training for Customer Service Representatives and monitor sales initiatives.
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinates schedules and personnel placements for CSR.
- Provide guidance, coaching and recommendations to CSR.
- Identifies and provides professional development opportunities for CSR.
- Train and Coach CSR on customer service, product knowledge and system processes. Assist with training and coaching other areas of the bank when needed.
- Assist CSR with customer complaints and provide guidance in problem solving.
- Recommend and establish procedures utilized by CSR in coordination with deposit operations, eBanking and other areas.
- Monitors the processing of account transactions, maintenance of account record and entry of account data into computer database.
- In coordination with Management, make recommendations of sales opportunities and monitor sales program with CSR.
Loan Operations Assistant
- Ability to create Word documents
- Experience in using/creating Excel spread sheets
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Accounting or bookkeeping experience
- Associates (or more) Degree or equivalent loan experience
- Knowledge of loan documents
- 10 key calculator
- Knowledge of Director
The job responsibilities could include, but are not limited to the following:
- Balances general ledger accounts on a daily basis
- Verifies previous day transaction postings and maintenance
- Verifies new loan set ups
- Backs up Insurance Assistant
- Provides employees and customers with loan information
- Provides assistance to bank personnel as needed
- Cross-selling bank products and services.
- Answering phones as necessary and providing telephone assistance to customers.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Synergy Bank. Our mission is to foster a working environment in which members of the community will want to work - to be a part of Synergy, not just as a customer, but as a team member. Should you have any questions you may contact our HR Director, Sallie Preston at 985-851-2217.
If you meet the eligibility requirements and wish to apply for a posted position, please fill in the below information.