We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, veterans status or on the basis of disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Synergy Bank, please call Sallie Preston at 985-851-2217 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Human Resources Assistant
40 hours per week
Education and Job Skills Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in HR Management; or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Employment law and Payroll functions
- Professional in verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Practice high level of confidentiality
- Responsible for the file maintenance of all HR files and processes. Assist HR Director with benefits, compensation, and the hiring process administration.
- Assist with the documentation of all applications, interviews, hiring, HR orientation, and termination processes.
- Assist with the time & attendance, Human Resource information and payroll administration processes.
- Assist with the communication of all employee insurance benefits & updates to staff: enrollments and administration.
- Maintain employee personnel files within legal guidelines.
- Maintain all calendars, logs, and anniversary data.
- Keep current with all federal and state laws governing employees and employment.
- Maintain performance review schedules and notices.
- Maintain all personnel policies as approved by the Board of Directors.
- Assist in all employee-related functions within the facilities and with outside activities.
- Participate in the bank-wide sales and referral incentive program.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Synergy Bank. Our mission is to foster a working environment in which members of the community will want to work - to be a part of Synergy, not just as a customer, but as a team member. Should you have any questions you may contact our HR Director, Sallie Preston at 985-851-2217.
If you meet the eligibility requirements and wish to apply for a posted position, please fill in the below information.