We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, veterans status or on the basis of disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Synergy Bank, please call Sallie Preston at 985-851-2217 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
East Houma Branch
HOURS: 40 per week –M-F; every third Saturday
- Pleasant and professional appearance and effective communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Supervisory skills.
- Three years previous Head Teller experience or five years Asst. Head Teller.
- Ability to lift currency & coin-approximately 40-50 pounds.
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide Excellent Customer Service.
- Routine teller duties – paying and receiving.
- Vault Custodian – ordering, shipping, receiving and balancing.
- ATM maintenance – replenishing and balancing.
- CTR monitoring and reporting – BSA monitoring.
- Reg CC hold notices.
- Monthly cash audits, surprise counts.
- Monthly inventory audits and verifications.
- Maintain teller outage report.
- Weekly schedule for tellers.
- Perform employee annual evaluations.
- Check cashing decision making.
- Perform other supervisory duties.
- Lead monthly teller meetings.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Synergy Bank. Our mission is to foster a working environment in which members of the community will want to work - to be a part of Synergy, not just as a customer, but as a team member. Should you have any questions you may contact our HR Director, Sallie Preston at 985-851-2217.
If you meet the eligibility requirements and wish to apply for a posted position, please fill in the below information.